Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The things I enjoy watching

Here are just a few things that I really enjoy watching..........







I enjoy watching my husband reading his Bible. Not only does he not just read for himself, for his family so he can be the husband and father that the Lord would want him to be. He is the light of my day when we wake up next to each other. I enjoy getting up early every morning to make his breakfast, coffee, making sure that his clothes are laid out for him, and he has everything he needs to get to work.





I love to see my children work together. There is nothing more beautiful than sisters and brothersthat get along and love one another.




This is ree roo in the chicken pin walking around enjoying getting dirty. She is just now learning how to walk well. It so sweet to see a child take her first baby steps, tripping and falling alongthe way.

No comments: