Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cooking With Chloe: Pork Chops......



Cooking With Chloe !!!!!!
We made a simple meal, but one that we all enjoy. Pork Chops, Apple Sauce, Potatos,
a nice little side of of fresh garden tomato's, some warm bread right out of the oven, and
some ice cold ice water.
Chloe always enjoys peeling the potato's, of coarse with some help from mommy. After
the potato's were peeled and sliced, we mix them with cream of chicken soup, sour cream,
a few diced onions, a little milk, and mixed well. We placed in the oven for about 1 hr. I
am sorry that I don't have the exact measurement's, but we just kind of mixed them
together the way that we like. I think that we did add a little pepper. ( I never add salt
to my meals, I place the salt on the table for daddy only ).
We cooked the pork chops in a skillet with a little butter. I cook them on low for a slow
cook, this way they will be nice and tender so you can cut them with a fork.
I had bread frozen in the freezer, Chloe smothered them with butter, and we placed them
in the oven till they were golden brown.
Apple Sauce is wonderful with pork chops.
A nice little side of Tomato's right out of the garden, delicious, and makes the plate look
lovely.
Rissy seems to like it very much, she had to go right to the bath!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

I have a very similar recipe for potatoes - it is so very yum~

Mrs. B