Friday, January 2, 2009

Just sitting around......

I really don't have much to say, my husband is working late tonight and I am not able to fall asleep till he is home. As you all can tell, I changed my blog back ground and I am happy to say, I figured it out without my husband ( I am not very computer smart ).

My husbands dad and sister surprised us with a visit from Ky yesterday. We were not expecting them till the 5th. Shannon ( Andrew's sister ) has a 7 mo old little girl Annette and she is beautiful.


I bet the family in Ky will be missing on this precious child. We have been enjoying her very much. We have taken a few pictures that I will post later on. Well my Andrew walked through the door I guess I can go to sleep now.

1 comment:

Heart 4 My Home said...

What a beautiful bundle of joy!

~Warm & Cozy Greetings