Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Are You Ever Just Not In The Mood?????

Do you ever wake up in the morning and think, I just don't feel like cleaning and doing school what is the meaning of it? I do the same everyday, the same routine and I am just tired of doing the same thing all the time. Breakfast, laundry, school, laundry, lunch, naps, clean while they are down, prepping for supper on and on........

Well this was me last week, I was just not in the mood. I wanted to sit play on the computer a little and maybe read some. As I looked around at the homestead thinking my I really need to do something. I had done some laundry, and hung them out but that was about it. My house was starting to get little pile ups here and there from the children reading books or me getting up and doing something and not putting it in its proper place. :(

Anyhow as I was pondering on getting up and maybe picking up here and there, I looked out the window and seen this


Can you say WOW........ here I am being a lazy wife and mother, being a bad testimony to my children, and I look out the window and this is what I see.... Tears came to my eyes.

I know I know some of you would think tears????? Oh yes tears and this is why.

Titus 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things.

:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their own husbands, to love their children.

:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, and the word of God be not blasphemed

This is one of my daily prayers is to teach my girls to be keepers at home, and when I seen Chloe, on her own, I never asked her to do that, fallowing her mommy's footsteps it was a blessing upon my heart.

3 comments:

Heart 4 My Home said...

That is the most precious set of photos. What a great godly example you are to your little ones. You have certainly cultivated the good ground that they are in the LORD. Kuddos to you dear one.

~blessings

Anonymous said...

aren't children humbling? since i have had mine i really see my faults or strengths in them. what a blessing to have one that just takes the initiative. sometimes i think they can just sense that momma needs a sweet hand to help out.

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

You are doing such a beautiful job in training your little ones.

I left a little something for you over at my blog - I hope it blesses you.

Mrs. B