Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long Time No See

Well I am sure that you all thought that the Stroupe's have come up missing.... Nope we are still around and the Lord is still blessing us Daily!!!

It has been one eventful summer... Although we have not taken any trips other than a couple camping trips, it has still been a fun filled summer...

My husband came home with a pool at the beginning of the summer, and we have only been able to swim in it a few times because the weather has just been crazy around here, but the weather is starting to look better now, so the last few days the kids have been able to go swimming.

My husband also took our oldest son to Six Flags for some much needed one on one time... They had a Blast!!!

Now, I am gearing up to start some school... I will be having 3 at the table now so please Pray for me and my patience, being that in this area I struggle.

With the field that my husbands job is in they are doing a lot of cut backs... Last month there were to be some major lay offs, thankfully they decided to hold off on the lay offs and they cut everyone's pay. With that being said, with a lot of Prayer, thought, and talking it over, my husband has decided to lead our family into a different direction. I am very thankful for this because it can open up a lot of doors, but we are going to need a lot of Prayer this next year if you all can keep us in mind. I know that the Lord is going to take care of us, and that he is going to provide for what ever we may need..

Now for the fun part a few pics of our summer!!!


Fist of all I would like to make mention that Chloe turned 6 in July... My computer was down so I could not post pics.. We had a little surprise party with the family!!!




Deacon, I guess, had a little too much fun!!!



These two are buddies!! If you need to find Rissy all you have to do is call Chester and they both come running.



Here is Hunter, I believe, he is looking through his imaginary scope...




The kids and I had the privilege of attending my mom and dad's church's VBS, this is Gage, singing a song in front of everyone.... He was so excited he practiced the same 2 songs over and over the entire day!!

7 comments:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

So Glad to see you ... happy to hear ya'lls summer has been blessed and we'll keep your family in prayer as your husband pursues a new career path.
Blessings,
Mrs.B

Bobbie C (wife and mommy) said...

Will pray for you all. I may not be an "expert", but, if you ever have a question about homeschooling I can try to help. It is a blessing to have people to turn to and ask how they did this or that....

Jivian Vudith said...

Awww! I love that picture with the dog! It almost looks like something you'd see on a card or something! Great work! :D

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading a few postings in your blog. Thanks for sharing your homeschooling and homemaking ideas.

Sandra said...

Hey, I was going to send you an email but it said it was not available. I posted some soap molds we made out of PVC pipe and thought you might like to see them. It made soap making even easier.

Julie Miller- Riech said...

AWWWW, my little guy is in the picture with Gage from bible school. I loved when they were singing!

The Watchman said...

Post something already!