Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry....

I have recently had someone ask me if our computer was down being it has been forever sense my husband or I had posted. I would like to apologize it has been a busy last couple of weeks with Andrews dad and sister being here, trying to get back into the swing of things, and the internet being down the last 2 days.


Andrew making bunk beds, for our rapidly growing family.



Chloe playing on her soon to be new bed.



A very proud Grandpa !!!


Baby feeding baby.



This one is for Grandpa Bottoms!!!!!




This is my freshly painted bedroom that my wonderful
husband painted for me. Burnt orange and teddy bear
tan. I love it. Thank You baby.

So as you can seen, we have been busy around the Stroupe home. Andrew has built bunk beds for the girls, and painted the bedroom. I have been trying to get things in order from a really busy last couple of weeks. Now Andrew is really busy with overtime, so I guess I have plenty of time to catch up on school and house work.



















































































































No comments: