Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cleaning...

Yesterday I was over at a friends blog, A Home Keepers Journey,and she did a post on cleaning tips from Fly Lady for her Tackle It Tuesday. Now, I don't normally use Fly Lady, not for any reason I just kind of go by my own schedule, but I did decide to take on Mrs. B. Tackle It Tues, and I can not believe how much I can get done in 15 min with 4 small children asking for this and that.

She had me cleaning for 15 min at a time and it was wonderful......

BEFORE



AFTER





BEFORE





AFTER










BEFORE



AFTER



Now I know it is not Tuesday but I think everyone should head over to A Home Keepers Journey and try her tackle. I think I am going to try this daily. I also have my children doing it with their bed rooms, and they are enjoying it.

2 comments:

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

You have such a lovely home.

I know serval ladies who swear by "Fly Lady" tips.

(the other) Mrs. B

Jamie Stroupe said...

Thank you, I have tried to keep up with Fly Lady, but I just couldn't. Nothing against Fly Lady, I just have a hard time keeping up with any schedule, even my own. This is why I try take in other ladies routine to see if it will help me out a little.

Jamie