Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Weekend

3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in the truth. KJV


As I am sitting here eating my egg and cheese sandwich and drinking my tea, taking a break

from the busy morning, 3 loads of laundry, hanging them all out, and another load waiting to

be hung, I am thinking WOW how did I get so far behind on house hold duties???? Our

weekends are a little different from some. My husband works on Saturdays so Sunday and

Mondays are our weekends. Almost every weekend I get behind because we like to spend

as much time as possible with Daddy. It may be cleaning the yard, mowing, or washing the

vans, no matter what it is the inside usually gets neglected.



I would like to share with you how our weekend went. Sunday we were gone all day long

to minister and be with some friends. The Lord took 2 of their children to be with him in

the same week last month. Monday, in the morning time I did get to hang 1 load out while

my husband, and 3 of my children replaced a tire on our van. I walked up with our

1 year old to see how it was going. It is really a lot of fun, and up lifting trying to teach our

children, diligence, joyfulness,and obedience. Rejoice in the Lord alway; and again say rejoice.

Philippians 4:4 KJV





























After they got done with working on the van, all of us started

in our garage, and oh my, if you

could have seen that mess you would think it would have taken a week to clean it out.

We were so busy we didn't get any pictures of us cleaning, but here is one of us resting, and

the results of the garage.













Here is a picture of the children when it is all done and over with.











Here is our youngest hard at work!!!!!!!!



Now I see why it is a blessing
to get behind on the weekend !

There Is No Greater Joy !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: